How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 19106
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

With a pending aggravated assault charge i am a cna since

Customer Question

with a pending aggravated assault charge i am a cna since they saw the pic in the paper can they legally suspend me can i receive unemployment and also can section 8 terminate me because of an arrest can i appeal this since i have not been convicted yet
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry, but you need to lay proper foundation for your questions.

Kindly, explain your situation.

Related Employment Law Questions