Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

Tina. I was fired in March of this year. I keep wondering if

Customer Question
Hi Tina. I was fired...
Hi Tina. I was fired in March of this year. I keep wondering if I have a case or not? The employer claimed to let me go for missing work. What makes it a big coincidence is that it came about shortly after filing a complaint against the director for bullying and harassment.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Employment Law
9/2/2015
Employment Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Did you actually miss work?

You say you filed a complaint against the director for "bullying and harassment," was this harassment based only on your age/race/sex/disability/national origin?

Law Educator, Esq., Attorney