Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  20+ Years of Employment Law Experience
10285032

How does a potential client actually engage one of

Customer Question

How does a potential client actually engage one of Billy-Bob's trial lawyers?
At 85 years of age, this retired Vet still has IT upstairs, along with FIRE in the
belly, below... BUT when any given University refuses to accept the premise that
(1) Selection Committees can be, and are often motivated by "PERSONAL FEELINGS"
instead of (2) obvious TECHNICAL DIFFERENCES... and incidentally, I served for 22 years
as a U.S. Federal Government EEO OFFICER, and I KNOW what I describe to be true...
AND that Universities often refuse to allow any challenge by any outside (or "neutral"
inside) re-examination. So in such cases, how can AGE/SKILLS DISCRIMINATION ever
be proven to exist in a Court of Law? PLease answer to Dr. F. R. Weirauch [*****@******.***].
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am sorry, what is your specific question for us besides locating an attorney who could possibly represent you? We cannot represent anyone from this site or make personal referrals, we can only answer general questions for customers. Did you have some question for us that we could provide you information about?