Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  20+ Years of Employment Law Experience
10285032

We've got what I perceive to be excellent FEHA and Federal

Customer Question

We've got what I perceive to be excellent FEHA and Federal Civil Rights claims against the County of Los Angeles predicated on employment discrimination (disability, race, age). I believe it is also a class action in the making, as several others we know have similar stories). Some have already been terminated, others are threatened with termination, including me. Most are intimidated. Can you please refer me/us to any Los Angeles based employees rights' trial lawyers that might want to handle this? Thank you
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Unfortunately, we cannot make personal referrals. However, I can tell you that the best rated employment firm in the LA area is http://ideallegalgroup.com/ and also http://www.magdeanlaw.com/

The key is you need a firm with resources to go up against a municipality who has unlimited resources to fight a claim.

Also, a complaint to the EEOC would help you as well, because if the EEOC investigates and finds there is probable cause, that pretty much is a winner for your case.