How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 8184
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We currently have an old policy, which we are trying to

Customer Question

We currently have an old policy, which we are trying to change regarding the payout, but it seems like we cannot do the plan described in Nebraska, is that correct? Can we change the current policy to update it? If we do change the current payout policy, do we need to honor the current balances of those that are over the cap we would like to use?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 2 years ago.
You appear to have opened a new question in a completely different customer name as a follow up to the original question. I am going to answer this follow up question in the original question thread. Please only reply in that question thread. Otherwise, you will be charged for multiple questions. I will go now to that thread and respond and if you have more follow ups, just reply in that reply box. Thanks.