How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 117370
Experience:  20+ Years of Employment Law Experience
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was a former employee of Boise Cascade Corp and I am

Customer Question

I was a former employee of Boise Cascade Corp and I am vested in my Pension Fund. Boise eventually purchased OfficeMax (which merged with Office Depot) where all Pension benefits were "transferred". OfficeMax offered a "Lump Sum Distribution" for former salaried employees of Boise Cascade. This offer took place during a "special election period" in 2012. I was never informed of this distribution. A return letter from OfficeMax (after my initial claim/appeal) stated that "address search firms were employed to TRY and identify good addresses for eligible employees" I only moved twice changing my address with the US Postal Service and the I.R.S. I have not received any written correspondence from OfficeMax since 2014. I need an attorney to assist me with getting my Pension funds. I will offer ten percent to the attorney firm that can secure my funds. Thank you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I am afraid though we cannot represent anyone from this site, it is forbidden by state law. If you need an attorney to represent you, you would need to try the same sites used by other attorneys, or

Please do not click on any feedback for this response and you can contact our customer service at and get a refund since we cannot represent you.

Related Employment Law Questions