Loren, Lawyer
Experience:  More than 30 years in legal practice.
17897874

If a dental implant bridge is broken during the removal of

Customer Question

If a dental implant bridge is broken during the removal of the intubation tube after surgery, can a claim be made against the anesthesiologist or hospital?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Loren replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for using JustAnswer. I am Loren, a licensed attorney. I will do whatever I can to provide an honest and accurate answer to your question.
If you can prove the device broke as a result of the negligence of the hospital or its personnel then they would be liable for your damages.
You would need not only a legal opinion, but also a medical expert opinion as to the risk to dental appliances during intubation.
I hope this is helpful to you.  If you have follow up questions feel free to ask.  It is never a problem.
Best regards.