John, Employment Lawyer
Experience:  Exclusively practice labor and employment law.
71296933

How do I file a breach of contract lawsuit against my union

Customer Question

how do I file a breach of contract lawsuit against my union
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thanks for submitting your question today. My name is John. I have over 13 years of legal and consulting experience in this area. I’m happy to assist you with your question today.
What contract are you alleging they broke. Is this in regard to their representation of you? Provide specific details please.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
More management people than describe in the union contract are presently on the e-board and making decisions for the body against our written agreement
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
sent wrong number xxx xxx xxxx is correct number
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
what do we do now then?
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.

Your payment keeps failing...and it won't go through. I'm going to refer this to customer service, and hope they can get this set up right for you.