Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
10707909

I am a contract delivery driver, delivering new auto parts

Customer Question

I am a contract delivery driver, delivering new auto parts in northwest Co to four NAPA stores. Gypsum, Rifle, Meeker and Rangely. My contract is with a company called Transtek and I am paid by a third party company called SCI, in N.Y. state. I have not been paid since July 24, 2015. I have been paid on time every two weeks for 2 and a half years, no problem. All of a sudden...no pay.I have a year and a half left on my contract, what are my options please. R***** *****
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 2 years ago.

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

I suggest that if you do not get your pay as required, then you can file a Labor wage claim dispute in CO where the company is headquartered.

HERE is a LINK for that information on how to begin the process

Expert:  Samuel II replied 2 years ago.

I suggest that as you read through that, you will see it is suggested, you first send the Demand for Payment at this LINK

Expert:  Samuel II replied 2 years ago.

Once you send the Demand Notice, and you still do not get paid, then consider filing the wage claim dispute.

Expert:  Samuel II replied 2 years ago.

Please note that I can only provide information for what you ask. In that regard, if you have other questions or need clarification, please post them here. Otherwise, I appreciate your Positive Rating as that is how I get credit for my time and information.

If you received an invite to participate in a phone call, that is automatically generated by this site. I do not participate in phone calls offered by this site, but we can continue here.

Thank