Legal eagle
Legal eagle, Employment Lawyer
Experience:  Extensive employment practice on behalf of employers and employees.
18979377

I was not afforded due process under the North Carolina

Customer Question

I was not afforded due process under the North Carolina State Employee Act at Elizabeth City State University. I filed a grievance on June 5, 1914 and have not received a reply from the human resource office even though I was told by the director on 6/8/2015 that she was working on my case. It is now pass the deadline according to the State Personnel Act. Please email me so that we can have further conversation.
Best regards,
Dr. Jacqueline Poole ***@******.***
Home:(###) ###-####
Cell(###) ###-####
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Legal eagle replied 2 years ago.

What precisely is your question for us? Pete

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I filed a grievance of my selection on June 8, 2013 in reduction in force separation from Elizabeth City State University. I am appealing this decision on the following grounds: State Human Resources Manual – Separation – Section 1, Page 3 Revised: October 1, 2014
Reduction in Force
Factor:
Relative Efficiency and length of service. I have received no response in the allotted time frame under the State Personnel Act. What are my options?
.
Can you send or recite the time provision that you are referring to? What precisely does that language state?