How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 57691
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping employers and employees.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We are landlords. we have a subcontractor who worked years

Customer Question

we are landlords. we have a subcontractor who worked for us for 5 years and has keys to all our apartments, including some masters that would allow him into apartment units. Last year when we had a dispute he told me he wouldn't give them back. It has taken a year to move this volatile worker off the regular work lines but now I need to get my keys back. If he refuses again, what options do I have other than change locks on 100+ apartments
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 2 years ago.
Hello, changing locks are one option. Another is a police report. A further is a lawyer letter. You may also file a civil lawsuit. and are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options. Good luck. Kindly rate the answer OK or higher.
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 2 years ago.

awaiting your rating, and if I can clarify anything, please ask me.