How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Attorney2020 Your Own Question
Attorney2020, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 2579
Experience:  I have significant experience in employment law.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Attorney2020 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I've admitted to bringing tobacco into the prison one time.

Customer Question

I've admitted to bringing tobacco into the prison one time. I told the investigators they saod I just made a mistake and they would let the warden handle it. I'm on administrative leave with pay until I hear the wardens decision
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 2 years ago.

I would simply wait it out until a decision is rendered. There is nothing you can do other that follow any instructions given by the employer during this time that would change the outcome of a decision. If you do not hear anything from them for a unreasonably long period of time or if they take you off paid leave, I would make contact inquiring about the process of your decision.

I hope that helped. Please ask any follow-up questions. Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation. Thank you.