Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

Im 60 years old and my job just informed me they are

Customer Question
eliminating my position. they are...
im 60 years old and my job just informed me they are eliminating my position. they are offering a severance package and some other benefits. However, I belive the severance agreement has some provisions that may preventing me from working because of company secrets, intellectual property disclaimers, etc. Can some one look at the documents?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Employment Law
8/11/2015
Employment Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago
P { margin-bottom: 0.08in; }

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

We can look at the document for you if you can upload it here and could answer your questions about it for you.

thank you
Tina, Lawyer