Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

I was red into a restaurant as a salary manager. I was being

Customer Question
I was hired into a...
I was hired into a restaurant as a salary manager. I was being directly and verbally being harassed by 2 hourly servers. Aping sitting down and discussing with the servers how it was not ok, the servers started creating a lot of drama. Because of the drama between the servers I was demoted to an hourly rate and lost my management title. Is that an unlawful demotion?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Employment Law
8/11/2015
Employment Lawyer: John, Employment Lawyer replied 2 years ago
John, Employment Lawyer
Hi, thanks for submitting your question today. My name is John. I have over 13 years of legal and consulting experience in this area. I’m happy to assist you with your question today. I'm sorry to hear about your demotion.
How were the servers harassing you...was it on the basis of your age, race, gender, disability or religious beliefs?
Tina, Lawyer