Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

You answered my questions a couple of weeks ago (thank you)

Customer Question
now a new twist...
You answered my questions a couple of weeks ago (thank you) now a new twist ! The office manager informed me that my employer has taken away my 2 week paid vacation. I have asked several times for a written list of the so-called infractions but have received
nothing.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Employment Law
8/4/2015
Employment Lawyer: socrateaser, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
socrateaser, Lawyer
Thank you for contacting me again. Unfortunately, I cannot accept Justanswer subscription questions at this time, because the limited compensation provided does not permit me the opportunity to conduct sufficient research and analysis so as to provide a competent answer.
I will reopen the question for others to assist.
Best wishes in resolving your legal dilemma.
Tina, Lawyer