How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 57313
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping employers and employees.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I work pharmacuetical company and have RA. My boss has

Customer Question

I work for a pharmacuetical company and have RA. My boss has done everything he could to get rid of me. He's screamed at me, called me while I was on leave, changed my territory because he knew it would negatively impact my RA. I self identified as a disabled
worker when I went to work for them but it seemed like as soon as he found out I had RA he just flipped. I have been on constant defense to keep from he finding one little thing to fire me. Now I'm om leave because of the stress he has put on me has caused
my RA to flare. I have gone to HR, begged, pleaded for them to transfer me, talk to him do anything and they have done nothing. This is impacting my life so bad, finacially. Please someone help.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 2 years ago.
Very sorry this is happening.
The eeoc is a federal agency charged with reviewing discrimination complaints. is its site and you can pursue a complaint using it.
You have a few options. Let me outline them. You can pursue a complaint in civil court. You may sue for losses suffered plus costs and interest. You can also file a complaint with the attorney general office. You can threaten these options before pursuing and use for leverage. local counsel can also get involved!
I wish you the best. I trust the answer has been helpful. kindly let me know.
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 2 years ago.
Kindly rate the answer positively.