Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

MY SISTER CAME TO MY NEW PLACE OF EMPLOYMENT AND SPOKE WITH

Customer Question

MY SISTER CAME TO MY NEW PLACE OF EMPLOYMENT AND SPOKE WITH THE MANAGER AND ACCUSED ME OF BEING AN ALCOLIC AND THREATENED TO SUE THEM IF HER DEBT OF 29000 WAS EXPOSED. IT IS IS IMPORTANT TO NOTE THAT WHEN SHE WAS IN THE OFFICE WHEN I CAME TO WORK I SD WHY R U HERE SHE SD THAT SHE WAS HERE ON HER ACCT AND WAS GOING TO SPEAK WITH A MGR ON HER ACCOUNT I LOOKED TO SEE WHETHER SHE WAS TRULY THERE TO SEE THAT AND I WAS WRITTEN UP THE NEXT DAY. WHAT R MY RIGHTS? JEESE WHAT CAN I DO I LOVE COLLECTING. SHE IS NOT EVEN IN MY UNIT AND I NEVER THOUGHT FOR A SECOND IN WAS IN COLLECTION.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your post. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns. My apologies but I am a bit unclear. What does her debt have to do with your employment? Or are you working for a company who is collecting from your sister?