Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I'm also PRN and my employer is not putting me on the schedul

Customer Question

Hi. I'm also PRN and my employer is not putting me on the schedule! They hired someone after me and she is also PRN. The problem there in lies that the latter employee is on the schedule. By rights of seniority I have been skipped over! Repeatedly!
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Are you a union employee or under a written employment contract or are you an at will employee? Are they not scheduling you based only on your age/race/sex/disability/national origin?