How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 8184
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I fifled a request veterans pension On May 2, 2015.The

Customer Question

I fifled a request for a veterans pension On May 2, 2015.The claim was rejected. On June 5 2015 Ifiled a protest I have not received an answer to date. I would like to engage an accredited attorney to handle my case.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 2 years ago.
There is no need to ask additional questions. I responded with a question to your original post can you respond to that question please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I do not need your services. I engaged another attorney (David Dolet) who has offices in my city (North Royalton)
Joe Butas