How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 8184
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a municipal pension from a school district in ct.they

Customer Question

i have a municipal pension from a school district in ct.they have over paid me 600 dollars a month for 4 years 29 thousand dollars they want me to repay. this was there error my request form was my wife would collect 50% of my pension when i die.starting next month they will reduce my monthly payments 600 dollars a month.what can i do about the 29 thousand they want back.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 2 years ago.
Hello, the error is theirs, not yours. Have you suggested a payment plan?