Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I got an email saying I had failed my pre-employment drug

Customer Question

I got an email saying I had failed my pre-employment drug test and the results had come from GIS (Gneral Information Services) which is a credit report company. It didn't tell me why I failed the test or anything. It gives a number to call to dispute it
on my credit report but not the test itself. Shouldn't it have to tell me why the test was failed and how I can dispute it other than just on my credit report?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.
Do you have a copy of the letter they sent?