Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Lawyer
Experience:  I have significant experience in employment law.
63724254

How do I talk to a team leader about harassment?

Customer Question

Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 2 years ago.
Look to the employment policy, if any and report any harassment or any feelings of being harassed pursuant to the policy. If no policy exists, report it to the HR department or to the immediate non-harassing supervisor in writing and be as detailed as possible requesting that the matter remain confidential. I hope that helped. Please ask any follow-up questions. Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thakn you in advance for your cooperation. Thank you.
Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation. Thank you.
Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation. Thank you. ***** ANSWER.