Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

I am trying to find out where someone works and lives. i have

Customer Question
I am trying to find...
I am trying to find out where someone works and lives. i have an idea of the street address but need the address and his employment how can i get this without him finding out that i got it so i can give the info to dhs
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Employment Law
7/10/2015
Employment Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 2 years ago
Ely, Counselor at Law
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) the site allows experts not participate in phone calls and I may or may not be able to participate in this feature.
What state does this person live in?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.
Tina, Lawyer