Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I had a slip and fall at work June 2015. I have gone back

Customer Question

I had a slip and fall at work June 2015. I have gone back to work, however, I missed some days due to FMLA. My employer is not paying me even though I am working full time now...and I can't get a pay stub to indicate what the heck they are doing. I am afraid I will lose my health insurance for my family. What can you do when an employer indiscriminately withholds pay and gross/net information even after your requested it in writing several times.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 2 years ago.
Hello,Thank you for the information, however, I am unclear on the facts. Are you saying that you are actually working and when your pay period ended, that you did not get paid and that the employer did not tell you why? Or, are you just wanting to know if they have to provided you with a pay stub or statement?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have gotten paid bizarre amounts like $201...for a pay period that I should have received over $800
Alright, thank you for that, but I still need the information I asked for. Will you read my request for information and the questions I asked and answer them so that I can assist you?