How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 8184
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was given a separation agreement from my current employer.

Customer Question

I was given a separation agreement from my current employer. I need viewed by a lawyer before signing. Is this something I could get done here?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for using Just Answer. While experts here are not your attorney and therefore cannot give you legal advice about the document or offer a legal opinion, I can review this document and answer questions you have about it, as well as comment on anything that sticks out to me, if this would be sufficient with you? How long is the agreement? Depending on its length I may have to send you an offer for "additional services" for additional cost if it will take significant time to read over.