How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 8184
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to speak to someone who knows Southwest Carpenters DRO

Customer Question

I need to speak to someone who knows Southwest Carpenters DRO law as it concerns spousal support not being paid by a retired member.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You are saying you have a Qualified Domestic Relations Order and you properly served it on Southwest Carpenters Union and they are refusing to honor the QDRO?
What is the reason they are giving you for refusing to abide by the court order?