Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

I had several employees complain about me as their supervisor,

Customer Question
I don't feel my employer...
I had several employees complain about me as their supervisor, I don't feel my employer represented me properly
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Employment Law
7/9/2015
Employment Lawyer: John, Employment Lawyer replied 2 years ago
John, Employment Lawyer
Hi, thanks for submitting your question today. My name is John. I have over 13 years of legal and consulting experience in this area. I’m happy to assist you with your question today. I'm sorry to hear about this.
I'll need to ask you some preliminary questions before I can give you an answer to your question.
What specifically occurred in that you are not being properly represented?
Are you in a union or do you otherwise have a contract for "just cause" (as opposed to “at will" employment which is the default employment condition)?
What do you think is the reason for your non-support from the employer? Do you think it is an ulterior motive , perhaps your age, race, gender, disability or religious beliefs?
John, Employment Lawyer