Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

About 4 year ago i took a position in the company i was working

Customer Question

About 4 year ago i took a position in the company i was working for as production coordinator. Another person was going for the possition too. For the past for years she has been doing eveything in her power to get me fired and move herself into that position. About a month after i was in the position she told the plant manager i has harrased her. but the back off on that accusation. then you wrote 4 safety cards on me using another persons id because she is in change of safety and has access. Next i told her about an employed that was working in an unsafe maner which is a friend of hers she did nothing about it. Also she has her son working under her as a temp. we have sevearal temps but he seems to be the only one working steady and she calls the other temps off. What are my options because everyone seems to love her in managment because she is a kiss butt.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 2 years ago.
Hello,Thank you for the information, however, I am unsure what it is that you are wanting options for. Do you mean in regards ***** ***** other person reporting you? Were the safety violations she reported accurate? What does her son working for her have to do with your employment? Has the Company taken any adverse employment action against you based on anything she has done or said?