Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping employers and employees.
11313492

I have some questions about an EEO complaint filed against

Customer Question

I have some questions about an EEO complaint filed against a principal who harassed me daily during 2013-14 school year. I am now in the States and the complaint has gone to a judge for scheduling.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 2 years ago.
Hello, what can I answer for you?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have an EEO that is going to a judge.
I have been employed as a teacher professor for twenty plus years, never adverse action in the workplace, excerpt with this particular individual and school 2013-2014. Just moved back to Texas , great evaluations as of the end of this year as well a total mystery.Can you explain this?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It is like there is a GAP everything is good before and after except that year.
IT looks strange to me, anyone looking at this would see the same in my opinion.We have asked for a settlement.
The principal's statements too incoherent and not consistent. He says too many different things when asked the same question. It gives me the impression that even he does not know what is going on.We have asked for FOIA
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I suspect with FOIA some answers could possibly surface. We are asking for email traffic between himself and his supervisors etc.. dealing with me.It appears as though he was trying to get rid of me for what reason is unclear.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am very confused, this man was so abusive, I had to go into hospital treatment for PTSD.
WE have and intend to ask for damages done to myself and family.
Once again a clean record before and after except this particular year and this particular person. What do you think?
Was there discrimination based on race, gender, age or nationality or was an employee handbook violated?
What outcome are you seeking?
Not clear on what specifically your question is.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes he made a lot of inappropriate comments about me being hispanic, speaking spanish,male, hispanic.
seeking settlement
Ok. I understand. That is actionable. The court will encourage settlement and may want discovery first.
I wish you the best. I trust the answer has been helpful. kindly let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes
Great. I tried to expedite your question. kindly click on a rating of OK or higher for the answer.