John, Employment Lawyer
Experience:  Exclusively practice labor and employment law.
71296933

John, Management did not make an attempt until 3 days after

Customer Question

John,
Management did not make an attempt until 3 days after the posting. The Posting wouldn't be considered notice ?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
The agreement doesn't state specifically how notice is to be given. Thus, any reasonable communication intended to put you on notice should suffice to be "notice" under the agreement. It's questionable to me whether just a posting would count because that is not directed toward you specifically. Only a judge or jury (finders of fact) in a civil lawsuit could answer that for you because it is left open to interpretation in the contract.
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.

I am sending you this follow-up to determine if you require further assistance with your matter. I believe I have answered your question to the best of my abilities. I truly enjoy helping others with my knowledge and experience, and I believe I provide a valuable service. If you agree that my response was of value to you, please support my endeavor to share my knowledge by providing a positive rating. You have already been charged the full amount for your question. Providing a positive rating will not cost you any additional charge, but it will permit the website to credit me with answering your question. Otherwise, the website does not credit me with answering your question. Thanks.