Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

On 06/25/2015 while at work I was told to go attend a lost

Customer Question

On 06/25/2015 while at work I was told to go attend a lost prevention class. I was asked several questions regarding lost prevention. They questions about my life style and if I was having financial or hardships problems in the home. Then I was accused of using a customers Kolhs Cash and presented with a copy of my purchase with someone's name at the bottom. I denied it. They kept asking me why I did it. I was terminated. I called Lost Prevention back to check the dates on the purchase. Everything came to light after that point. The Kolhs Cash in question was issued at the end of April, to be redeemed the weekend of Mothers Day. A customer stated being from another Country and wouldn't be able to use it. I told the customer I would give it to another customer. I also had received Kolhs Cash. At that point I had my and the customers. On May 9th I gave a customer one of the Kohls Cash and it should be on surveillance tape. I just happened to see the customer and told her what happened. She gave me her name and phone number to give to LP. I called to clear my name. I left a message. Vanessa, the person on the phone stated they didn't see that, I told her what date to look for and other information. Vanessa stated I took Kohls property and as far she was concerned it was over with.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 2 years ago.
HelloThis is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regardI am sorry to hear of this situation for you. Please tell me what information can I provide; what is the question in this regard, please?