Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I am a registered nurse in Illinois falsely accused of stealing…

Customer Question
I am a registered nurse...
I am a registered nurse in Illinois falsely accused of stealing narcotics. I left myself sign in the omincell and someone came behind me and taken them under my name. I was suspended after having a meeting with human resources and management. I hired a lawyer who suggested I resigned and offer myself to drug testing. However my employer declined the drug testing and said this will be reported to the state.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Employment Law
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Legal Discussion by Email. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
7/2/2015
Employment Lawyer: Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney replied 3 years ago
Thank you for your post. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns. I am sorry that you find yourself in this situation. How specifically can I assist you?