Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I worked agency as a salaried employee I billed over

Customer Question
I worked for an agency...
I worked for an agency as a salaried employee I billed over my pay in June and now she is claiming I did not work 42 hours one month...but I was salaried and often worked more than forty hours per week. she is going to doc my pay because she is angry at me because I left. she is also angry because she can not get into a confidential data base to look at my billing for Medicaid but it is pas June and that information will show July which is confidential ...can you help
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Employment Law
7/1/2015
Employment Lawyer: Marsha411JD, Lawyer replied 3 years ago
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
Hello,Thank you for the information, however, I am unclear on your facts and your specific question. Are you still employed with this employer? If not, when did you leave and did you work the entire workweek before you left? Also, you say you were salaried, do you mean that you were an exempt employee and not paid overtime? Finally, what exactly is the employer saying that she is making deductions for? Last week of work or some time in the past?