Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

What is meant by term ERISA compliant?? Though employer has

Customer Question
elective only retirement plan, he...
What is meant by term ERISA compliant?? Though employer has elective only retirement plan, he asserts he is ERISA compliant.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/30/2015
Employment Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Hello, are you asking what Erisa refers to?
Tina, Lawyer

I must thank you all for such a positive and knowledgeable Expert in your Employment Law category. She has provided much relief and answers for me in the midst of dealing with a case. I am totally pleased with her customer service and care.

MildredWashington, DC

Excellent direction from Socrateaser to help me preserve and pursue my rights as a proud American who has become unemployed in this messed-up economic downfall. Thank you

Happy CustomerDenver, CO