Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

Looking attorney federal employee in the Washington DC area, regarding survei

Customer Question

Looking for an attorney for a federal employee in the Washington DC area, regarding surveillance in office, home, car, phone, and public places, including picture taking, and observing the employee at very close distances such as subways and restaurants.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 2 years ago.
Hi, My name is Philip. I am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.
Sorry...not sure I understand the question...are you looking for resources To help you select an attorney? Or are you looking for answers to your specific circumstances? If the latter, can you provide some context as to what's going on?