How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 8184
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Well my situation is complicated, I am a employee of a non subscriber

Customer Question

well my situation is complicated, I am a employee of a non subscriber employer in Texas and I was injured in November 2014, I let my employer know of the injury and they put me in their work injury benefit plan, I seen by the company doctor, referred to specialist who suggested initially to go to physical therapy, that was working, they order an MRI of my back, turns out I have a bulging disk so they sent me to their pain specialist, been dealing with them for about 4 months and within that time, I have been prescribed medications and also they have given me 2 injections, the injections are not helping me to the point of being able to return back to work as a Truck Driver, recently within the last month, I contacted a lawyer here in Texas and talked with them, they told me that I should go to another doctor, referred to that doctor
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.Is there a specific question with which I could assist?