Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

If you have been employed with a company years and

Customer Question
If you have been employed...
If you have been employed with a company for five years and now they decide to do back ground checks on all employees if they find out you have a felony on your records do they have the right to terminate you. Thank you
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/21/2015
Employment Lawyer: Dwayne B., Lawyer replied 3 years ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.
What state are you in?