How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 8184
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

So if I call the NAtional Labor Relation Board..I tell them

Customer Question

So if I call the NAtional Labor Relation Board..I tell them I want to register a complaint against my union which is a collective bargaining entity for breech of contract because they failed to represent me? Do I have the vocabulary right?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Employment Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Do you have an answer?
Expert:  Allen M., Esq. replied 2 years ago.
I just sent the response to the original question. I had to step away for a second.