Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Lawyer
Experience:  I have significant experience in employment law.
63724254

Thank you reply. I felt very much so that my

Customer Question

Thank you for your reply. I felt very much so that my co-worker was more in favor and wanted to blame this incident on me since I was assigned to this patient and he had the patient next to her on the window side in the same room. I know that the majority
in this facility is Phililipeno with nurses as well as CNA's. He is Phillopeno and so is my supervisor and administrator. Also I am Dutch descendant and 64 yrs close to retire. Another CNA is 71 yrs old and Phillopeno as well and sleeps while at work. My co-worker
is a student and is 23 he works there six yrs and I have worked there 3. 1/2 yrs. I would like to pursue this and need more feedback how to go about this without the medical aspect since the patient is not hurt in any way and the nurse in charge was not in
sight at the time, we used our own expertise to help the patient, as well to have made it easier on the nurse while she was on her med. route somewhere else. You still think that being let go for other reasons is possibility? It was not an intention not to
tell the nurse about this incident for I was pressured to finish up my patient care before my end of shift and wanted to let this know later that day within the time frame. This wasn't the case and my co-worker also had told the staff that I wouldn't have
said anything at all. To argue with the administrator was no my way of doing but she wouldn't hear me out why and what reason I wanted to tell her about that particular time-frame we were in. Please let me know what you think I should do to be able to get
work somewhere else?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 2 years ago.
I'm not sure if I understand your question. What are you trying to do?