Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

I was terminated from with out noticed, I had a previous worker

Customer Question
comp injury that led to...
I was terminated from with out noticed, I had a previous worker comp injury that led to a physical long term disibility. I been on my job for 18 years never had a problem up until last year when my physical mobility declined, not only it turned into a hostile working invironment for me, but it got worse. They terminated my position with out notice. I filed a complaint with the EEOC. Now I'm waiting.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Employment Law
6/17/2015
Employment Lawyer: Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns.
I am genuinely sorry to hear that you were terminated. How can I help, exactly? Please be advised that while we here can provide you with information, we cannot directly represent you. What can I answer for you?
Tina, Lawyer