Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

On 23 may 2015 I was terminated , the district manager came…

Customer Question
on 23 may 2015 I...
on 23 may 2015 I was terminated , the district manager came into where I was assistant manager. My G.M. shows me a write up saying they had a problem because I had made mistake on inventory of food products, He told me he was made to write me up. Now the district manager that they had 3 customer complaints. And the last that I did not inform anyone about what happened the day before I was terminated, I have text that I contacted my G.M. what happened. I did not sign the write up the district manager that I was terminated. no write up,no counseling just termination. Thank You
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Employment Law
6/16/2015
Employment Lawyer: Marsha411JD, Lawyer replied 3 years ago
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
Thank you for the information. Can you tell me what your legal question is? Also, did your employer have a policy that required stepped discipline prior to termination or were you an employee "at will?"