Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

Wireless in Columbia, SC located on Bush River Road

Customer Question
Wireless for Less in Columbia...
Wireless for Less in Columbia, SC located on Bush River Road at the WalMart Shopping Center owes me 2 weeks of pay for weeks of April 6,2015 and April 13, 2015. I have tried several times to get paid, and Bob Paludy keeps giving me the run around. Two months is a long time to wait to get paid.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/10/2015
Employment Lawyer: Dwayne B., Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.
Is there a specific question with which I could assist?
Tina, Lawyer