Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

Wireless in Columbia, SC located on Bush River Road

Customer Question

Wireless for Less in Columbia, SC located on Bush River Road at the WalMart Shopping Center owes me 2 weeks of pay for weeks of April 6,2015 and April 13, 2015. I have tried several times to get paid, and Bob Paludy keeps giving me the run around. Two months is a long time to wait to get paid.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.
Is there a specific question with which I could assist?