Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

Is there an official State of PA site where an employer can…

Customer Question
Is there an official State...
Is there an official State of PA site where an employer can do a background check on a prospective contactor? We are looking for these 4 searches:
Child Protective Service Law;
PA Dept of Public Welfare Child Abouse History Clearance;
PA State Police Criminal Hisotry; and
FBI Criminal Hitstory.
Thank you,
Cindy
Ecolab Healthcare
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Employment Law
6/10/2015
Employment Lawyer: CalAttorney2, Attorney replied 2 years ago
CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Here is the link to PA for child care: http://www.dhs.state.pa.us/findaform/childabusehistoryclearanceforms/
I believe that will cover all of the entities you identified above.
If you have any further questions please let me know, thank you for using our forum, please do not forget to rate my service, and I wish you the best!
CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney