How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 8184
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have. Worked forty years company. They have

Customer Question

I have. Worked for about forty years for my company. They have two division that do. Similar work . They decided two combine the two. The one plant is in France however they are moving my part somewhere in the u.s. I have offered. To move the equipment and retain any people they need. Now. they are not sure were they are moving it to but it is still going. They have given us a dead line. That keeps changing and. Want two give us jobs in there other plants at half the pay or take one year severance. Pay. I am. sixty two years old. They wanted to move. US out but do to FDA. Problems they can't move any new operation in burning until there problems are corrected. This means that would only run the equipment when needed until its relocated. This is not a union job. What. Would you do in this case. Thank Mr. R.BREEN.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, Mr. R. Breen. I am a licensed New Jersey professional and will be happy to assist you.
Please be aware that I cannot tell you what to do--I am not you and I am not your attorney. I also do not know what your desires are, as well as your marketability. What are you ultimately seeking to accomplish?