How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 8184
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need an HR lawyer who is able to practice

Customer Question

I need an HR lawyer who is able to practice in Connecticut to write a letter.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 2 years ago.
JA experts do not engage in attorney-client relationships with JA customers. Please see the disclaimer below. For that you would need to visit in person with a local attorney.
If you have a specific legal inquiry that you want us to address, please let us know. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

this did not answer my question.

Can you please return the funds?

Expert:  Maverick replied 2 years ago.
Sure...I will let JA know to refund your deposit.