Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

Looking employee handbook of WA

Customer Question
looking for an employee handbook...
looking for an employee handbook for State of WA
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Employment Law
5/29/2015
Employment Lawyer: Samuel II, Attorney at Law replied 2 years ago
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Hello
This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard since the professional you requested is unavailable at this time
Please copy and paste the below link into a browser
http://hr.wa.gov/Pages/StateEmployees.aspx
And you will find the Handbook from the Washington State Human Resources. Each regulation is in there - such as
State Employees
Below is an alphabetical listing of DOP services for state employees. You may also find the Topic Index A-Z list in the green band at the top of this page helpful.
Appeals »
Personnel Resources Board Appeals
Classification »
Job Classes (Alphabetical List)
Collective Bargaining »
Labor Relations Office (OFM)
Collective Bargaining Agreements
Compensation »
Salary Schedules
Salary Survey
Combined Fund Drive »
CFD Website
Director’s Reviews »
Employee Assistance Program »
EAP Services for Employees
EAP Locations
Publications, Resources, and Other Services
Employee Self Service »
View your earning statements
Holidays and Leave »
Leave Request Form
Rules Related to Leave
Payday and Holiday Calendar
Pay and Benefits »
Total Compensation
Salary Schedules
Payday Calendar
Payday FYI announcements
Performance Evaluations »
Performance & Development Plan (forms, instructions, and User's Guide)
Rules »
Civil Service Rules - Title 357 WAC
Training and Development »
A-Z course list
How to register
Training locations
Online training (eLearning)
Please note that I can only provide you information for what you ask. If you have other questions or need clarification, please let me know
Otherwise, I would appreciate a positive rating as that is how I get credit for my time and information
Thank you
Samuel II
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law