Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I have been off work from a illness last three days.

Customer Question
I have been off work...
I have been off work from a illness for the last three days. My work of employment call me and terminated me. I just came back from the drs and she has taken me off work until June 1 .Which puts me into a FLOA can they legally fire me
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Employment Law
5/28/2015
Employment Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 3 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Does your employer have 50+ employees and have you worked there at least 1250 hours over the last 12 months?