Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

My employer gave me fitness Eval form to be filled

Customer Question
My employer gave me fitness...
My employer gave me fitness for duty Eval form to be filled out by my doctor. I called the nurse collecting the information. Over the phone the nurse that is collecting the information has stated to me that my functional Capacity Evaluation needs to be voided so I won't be terminated and found medically unfit to work. I am I entitled to the doctors findings and what law does this fall under.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Employment Law
5/28/2015
Employment Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Is this a workers compensation claim or your personal health claim?
Tina, Lawyer