Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I'm being harassed at work, I'm the supervisor in the dining…

Customer Question
I'm being harassed at work...
I'm being harassed at work, I'm the supervisor in the dining room at a senior living facility.
some of the servers got others servers to sign a petition to get rid of me.All while I was out on disability. I don't know why!! they never spoke to me. and they continue to be rude and disrespectful!!
PLEASE HELP!!
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Employment Law
5/28/2015
Employment Lawyer: Attorney2020, Lawyer replied 3 years ago
Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Lawyer
Let the Director know of the harassment and obtain information on how they will prevent such harassment moving forward. By complaining you place the employer on notice of such harassment requiring them to seek preventative measures to stop any further harassment.
I hope that helped. Please ask any follow-up questions. Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. Thank you.
thank you
Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time.
Please rate my answer. Otherwise I will receive no credit for my time and efforts. Thank you for your cooperation.
PLEASE RATE MY ANSWER.
PLEASE RATE MY ANSWER.