Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

My husband was put on written warning in November of 2013.

Customer Question

my husband was put on written warning in November of 2013. There is no "end date" to this and although he has improved, the supervisor received one complaint call when he was out of the office and now want's my husband to send her (the supervisor) the written warning as she is going to write him up again !!!! She told him previously that he will be on this forever!!!! Is this legal?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Patrick, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for entrusting me to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do everything I can to answer your question.
Is your husband in a union? Does he suspect some ulterior motive for this treatment, and if so, what?
I very much look forward to helping you on this matter.